Taught by Kimberly Durdin, this class is designed for singles or couples who are planning to breastfeed their baby. Studies show that people who receive breastfeeding education before having their baby are more successful at meeting their breastfeeding goals. This class covers the basics of breastfeeding for the first six weeks of your babies life to get you off to a great start! Class also covers a look at breastfeeding beyond 6 weeks, what to expect and how partners can help.
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- How to breastfeed
- Learning to get a proper latch
- Positioning your Baby at the Breast
- How to know your baby is getting enough breastmilk
- Understanding and solving common breastfeeding challenges
- How partners can support breastfeeding
- Going back to work or school while breastfeeding
- Pumping and using bottles
- Busting common breastfeeding myths
- Impact of breast surgery on future lactation
- and so much more.
Participants will leave the class feeling knowledgeable and much more confidant about their ability to breastfeed their baby! Learn important tips, techniques and strategies BEFORE the arrival of your little one!
This class is for you and your partner!